For the first appointment please arrive 15 minutes early to allow time to complete the patient information health questionnaire.
What to bring:
- Referral letter
- Any prior operation reports or discharge summaries
- Any x-rays, CT scans, MRI scans, Ultrasounds, bone scans and nerve conduction studies
- Your Medicare and private health insurance details
- Workers compensation or 3rd party details
- Bring a trusted person with you to the consultation. This can often help with any questions you may have
Please wear appropriate clothing that will enable easy examination of your affected limb.
What to expect:
- On your first visit, Dr Dao will spend 30min with you, obtaining a detailed history of your problem and performing a focused examination. He will then review any imaging you may have brought with you
- If appropriate, he may send you for further imaging or physiotherapy
- If he thinks an operation will help you, he will discuss this with you at length